The only ghost tour in the world based on the first ever photo-study of ghosts! Real ghost photos, featured in the books Haunted Historic Colonial Williamsburg Virginia with Breakthrough Ghost Photography, Parts 1 & 2, are shown at each stop on a large computer notebook (Samsung Galaxy). Guides will point out the exact location around or in the house or building where the photo was taken and encourage travelers to take their own photos. Tour guides will give relevant historical information pertaining to the haunting as well as personal stories encountered by the book's author and others, including interpreters and security guards from Colonial Williamsburg. Travelers will be given choices about where they would like to stop based on their interests--no tour is ever the same! The East Tour starts at the Capital and continues down Duke of Gloucester Street to the Courthouse of 1770 and walking across the Market Square to the last stop--Williamsburg's most haunted: Peyton Randolph House.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colonial Williamsburg, 101 Visitor Center Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23185-4565
Travelers will get to pick from multiple different haunted stops along the Duke of Gloucester Street, where they will stop to see the ghosts photographed at the house or tavern they've chosen and listen to the haunted legacy and/or history of the site. Ghost photos will be shown on a large computer notebook (Samsung Galaxy), and the guides will point out the exact window or location where the photo was taken, as well possibilities about the identity of the ghost in question. Travelers are encouraged to bring their own cameras too; many have walked away with their own intriguing ghost photos.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Travelers will see real ghost photos at each stop along the tour on a large computer notebook!
- Travelers will hear real ghost stories that may explain the ghost photos from each stop.
- Tour is based on the book Haunted Historic Colonial Williamsburg with Breakthrough Ghost Photography
- Travelers are encouraged to bring their own cameras; many have captured their own ghost photos!
430 E Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
60 to 90 minutes
100 W Nicholson St, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ghostographer Tours of Williamsburg in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.