Explore Glacier National Park's Wild and Scenic border river, the Middle Fork Flathead, with our highly trained, friendly, interpretive river guides. First, float a relaxing stretch of river. Next, your guide selects a secluded spot for a delicious, buffet style lunch. Our kitchen sources locally and organically whenever possible, and you’ll taste the difference!
After lunch, explore 9 named rapids - typically rated class II and III. This is a fun and splashy adventure through pristine, glacially fed waters! Finally, float beneath Glacier’s historic Old Belton Bridge. Your adventure ends in West Glacier with a 5 minute bus ride back to our campus.
Trips depart rain or shine. Trips meet at 9:15am, 9:45am departure. No experience necessary. No maximum weight - must be able to buckle a 58" chest life jacket. Minimum age 5, minimum weight of 50 pounds. Minimums may be higher if river levels are higher, as they often are in the spring.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Middle Fork of the Flathead, Glacier National Park, MT
You’ll raft along Glacier National Park's southwestern boundary, which is formed by the Wild and Scenic Middle Fork Flathead River. The trip winds through John F. Stevens Canyon, where the rapids are generally rated class II and III. This is a fun and splashy whitewater rafting adventure for families, couples, friends, and solo travelers!
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- All Fees and Taxes
- If necessary, wet suits, splash gear, and river shoes are always free!
- Guide gratuity not included.
11970 US-2, West Glacier, MT 59936, USA
5 to 6 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glacier Guides and Montana Raft in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.