Seize the opportunity to turn your experience in Glacier National Park from just another pretty driving tour to an adventure you’ll treasure for a lifetime! Our 2.5 hour raft trip takes place on the Middle Fork of the Flathead River. This beautiful river follows along Glacier National Park and provides incredible views into the Park the entire way. You’ll go through 9 named class 2 and 3 rapids while hearing legends, lore and history of the Park along your 8 mile journey down the river.
What You'll Get
Our half day whitewater trip departs from our office with a 10 minute shuttle to our river access point, Moccasin Creek. From there, your guide will provide basic paddling and safety instruction while floating down a scenic tributary to the Middle Fork of the Flathead River. After floating 4 miles of beautiful scenic water along Glacier National Park and seeing breathtaking views, you'll enter John Stevens Canyon and tackle 9 named class 2 and 3 family fun rapids including Bone Crusher. Along the way, your guide will tell you stories of Glacier National Park and the surrounding area. The trip will last between 2.5 and 3.5 hours depending on when you raft during the summer. The trip ends as you raft back into the Village of West Glacier and a short walk back to the office.
Glacier Raft Company is located in the Village of West Glacier, outside the West Entrance of Glacier National Park. We ask that you check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time and wear clothing that you don't mind getting wet. In May and June, we will provide wetsuits, water shoes and splash gear for the trip. It July and August, wetsuits will not be necessary. We require shoes that stay securely on your feet such as water shoes, tennis shoes, sneakers or sandals with a back strap but have rental options if you don't have any.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Youth rates apply for ages 12 and under. Minimum of 50 lbs. No maximum weight but must be able to wear a life jacket which can accommodate up to a 58 inch chest.
- Wear clothing that you don't mind getting wet and footwear that stays securely on your feet such as tennis shoes, sneakers, water shoes or sandals with straps (please no flip flips of Crocs). We have water shoes available to rent for $3. Wet suits and splash jackets will be included and provided during the months of May and June or during periods of cooler weather. Trips depart rain or shine.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
120 to 210 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Glacier Raft Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.