- This city overview includes the Vancouver must visiting attraction along with some must visiting hidden places for knowing more about the culture of the city.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Vancouver is a spectacular city with rich natural resources .A half-day tour of the beautiful city Vancouver is here where the driver and an escort will guide your group to must visiting attractions of the city such as Stanley Park, Chinatown, Granville Island, Gastown and.Vancouver Look Out, For enjoying the real culture of the city we will take you to see the totem pole, food stalls, and craft galleries and in the end, we will make you see the breathtaking view of the city from the lookouts like prospect point. The escort will inform you of the crispy, fascinating, and interesting stories of the city.Show the best 360-degree view from atop, Vancouver
Collective information will be provided regarding the history, architecture, and culture from our tour leader.
Choose the time according to your comfortably (morning and afternoon)
Pickup and drop off included in it
The tour begins with pickup from your informed place (hotel or cruise ship terminal), Grab a seat in the comfortable Minivan. This vibrant city tour will start from the Gastown with hearing about the story tales of that particular place from your local guide and then continue to Chinatown, it is a place which has the largest outside population of Chinese.
Then the tour will move forward to the Stanley Park, it is a remarkable 1,000 acre beautiful land with numbers of specialized plants and trees of the Rocky Mountain area. Then we will see the breathtaking view from the park’s highest peak along with the North Shore Mountains, Lion gate bridges and Burrard inlet and viewing the first national totem poles at Brockton Point.
Than for enjoying the basic culture of the city, we will stroll down to the Robson Street, it is one of the most colourfull attractions for everyone for localities and travelers too. The place is considered as the heaven in Vancouver for the shopaholic and food lovers people.
Then the charm with the relaxing mood of the tour is here at the Harbour Center for Vancouver Loolout, go by the high-speed elevator at the height of more than 550 feet and admire the breathtaking, spectacular overview of the majestic city along with the wonderful mountains and the splendid Pacific Ocean.
Here your tour ends with drop- off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- Vancouver Lookout Admission Tickets
- Sightseeing,Exploring the city in depth
- Spotify on demand
- Food and Drinks
- All Personal Expense
Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada -
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Globalduniya in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.