This tour is the best way to explore the road to the 2010 Winter Olympics and the resort town of Whistler. You will begin the tour from Vancouver and travel to Whistler through the "Sea-to-Sky Highway." On the way you will pass 7,000-foot high mountains, the third highest waterfall in British Columbia, and the second largest granite monolith in the world.
The award-winning tour guide will bring your tour to life with fascinating stories about the history of the area and current events. On this full-day tour you will stop at Whistler Village, Shannon Falls, and the Learn about the history of the region from your local tour guide in Whistler.
Explore the majestic Whistler Village and browse through the quaint village shops. You can also hike at the base of the beautiful Shannon Falls, walk along forest trails, or just relax and enjoy the breathtaking mountain scenery
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Squamish, Squamish, British Columbia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Squamish Adventure Centre, 38551 Loggers Lane, Squamish, British Columbia V8B 0H2 Canada
sea to sky gandola ride
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
Learn about the history of the region from your local tour guide
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Whistler Olympic Plaza, 4365 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Village Square, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Explore Whistler Village, where you can browse through the quaint village shops
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Sea to Sky Gondola Tickets
- Snaps and Photo Stop Allowed
- Music on demand
- McDonald's Brunch Coupon
- Entry/Admission - Shannon Falls Provincial Park
- Entry/Admission - Squamish Adventure Centre
- All Personal Expense
7 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Globalduniya in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.