You will get to have a personal guided tour from me a local muti cultural native San Diegan, I get to share my personal history of San Diego Off the grid.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balboa Park, 1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101-1660
Balboa Park is a local historical landmark of museums and galleries,. I thought we might meet their have a look around and then head over to the Barrio for some real culture and tacos.
I do take people on my small SUV vehicle they must be all adults and I can only take 4.
We will meet in the big parking lot closed to park blv. First parking lot on the left side when you turn in off park blv.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Balboa Park
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gloria Medrano in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.