This is the perfect combination of underwater fun and land adventure. You will dive and snorkel to see the amazing underwater world of Cozumel Island and then have the chance to take a tour around the island by driving a convertible VW Beetle. You'll also enjoy a delicious meal and have time to shop in downtown Cozumel. Your 5-hour tour includes a professional guide, diving instructor and transport.
What You'll Get
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Cancun or Riviera Maya in the morning. From there, you'll be taken to the pier to board your ferry to Cozumel. Once there, you'll head directly to your convertible Beetle where you will start your journey.
The first stop will be at the beach club where you will start with your discover scuba diving lessons. A diving instructor will provide all the theory and confined water training in order for you to feel comfortable with your shallow 25 feet dive.
Once you finish your dive, you will be taken back to your Beetle and the staff will offer you some soft drinks such as water. Your tour continues to the Beach Club and tequila museum. After, you will continue touring Cozumel, heading to a restaurant on the last corner of the island, where you enjoy a delicious Mexican meal.
The last stop will be in downtown Cozumel where you will be able to enjoy some shopping before you go back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to is 12 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Please bring a change of clothes, a towel, a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- VW convertible Beetle for 4 people so everybody get the chance to drive
- Professional diving instructor
- 20-minute theory dive
- 25-minute practice dive
- 45-minute dive on a Shallow Reef under the direct supervision of a professional dive Instructor
- Soft drinks, water
- Beach Club
- Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas. Salads for vegetarians
- Entry/Admission - Villa Maya
- Entry/Admission - Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour
- Drinks at the restaurant
- The listed price does not include a $5 USD per person Marine Park and Insurance Fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by the local supplier and is not within tour provider's control
Traveler pickup is offered
Between 7am and 9:25am (Depending on hotel location)
Ferry leaves at 10am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Adventours/Jeep Tour Cozumel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.