Take the economical mode of transportation with shared door-to-door transportation service that’s an efficient and cost-effective way to get from the Fort Lauderdale Airport to the Port of Miami. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your wait is a maximum of 30 minutes from the time you and your luggage are curbside.
What You'll Get
When making a booking, you will need to advise your cruise ship sailing time and Fort Lauderdale flight arrival details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
It's that easy!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Child's car seat is not available for departure and arrival
- Surcharges will apply for multiple drop-offs in Manhattan
- One-way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Go Airport Shuttle Desk Outside Terminal Baggage Claim
Dependent upon flight arrival
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Airport Shuttle LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.