Rediscover colonial Pensacola–the capital of British West Florida and where the longest siege of the American Revolution was fought. This epic story is so real, you’ll almost smell the gunpowder.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Retro, 610 N Spring St, Pensacola, FL 32501-3930
Boarding for tour
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fort George, 501 N Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32501-3920
Guided tour of the fort.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adults must have two forms of identification in order to board Naval ship during tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Fort George
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
610 N Spring St, Pensacola, FL 32501, USA
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Retro Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.