We pick you up and drop you off where you tell us to. Door-2-Door means:* No to taxi-ing to station/airport* No to check-in* No to security screening* No to waiting to board* No to baggage claim* No to taxi-ing to final destinationOur Mercedes Benz vans are equipped to allow you to make productive use of your time:* Onboard WIFI* Electrical outlets* Table & trays* Reclining seats* Reading lamps* Overhead compartmentsGetting You There In Good TimeGoSherpa travel time compares well to the alternatives after factoring the time to get to and from the airport or station, check-in, security screening, and the waits to board, deplane, and claim luggage.Good Value For Your MoneyHassle-free travel with GoSherpa is also taxi-free and costs less than most other alternatives. Travel fares decrease the larger your travel group. One adult travel for $105 per person while two adults pay $90 per person and three pay $85 per person. Seniors, youths, and children pay even less.
What You'll Get
(1) Pick and book your trip via our website
(2) GoSherpa will email you a few days before departure to confirm info regarding pick-up & drop-off addresses, pick-up time, and cell phone number
(3) GoSherpa will text/call you approximately 10 - 15 minutes before arrival
(4) GoSherpa will arrive at your pick-up location and the people in your party will board the van and your Sherpa will load their luggage
(5) Work, study, play, or relax on the van (which is equipped with wifi, electrical outlets, reading lamps, and reclining seats).
(6) The van will make one scheduled stop at a service plaza for food & drinks and to use toilet facilities
(7) GoSherpa will arrive at your drop-off location and the people in your party will exit from the van and your Sherpa will unload their luggage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Electrical outlets
Primary Service Areas Around Greater NYC - Manhattan & Brooklyn
- Manhattan Cruise Ship Terminal (New York, NY)
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port (Bayonne, NJ)
- Black Falcon Cruise Terminal (Boston, MA)
- Boston Logan International Airport, 1 Harborside Dr, Boston, MA 02128
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Newark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- New York, NY, USA - At An Address You Provide
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/12/2019 - 8/9/2021Monday - Sunday:12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
5 to 6 hours
- Boston, MA, USA - Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Downtown Crossing, Seaport District, North End, West End, South End, Theatre District, South Boston, Allston, Fenway, Kenmore, Copley/Prudent
- Cambridge, MA, USA - Harvard Square, Central Square, Kendall Square
- Brookline, MA, USA - Coolidge Corner, Cleveland Circle, Brookline Village
- Somerville, MA, USA - Assembly Square
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GoSherpa, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.