Chichén Itzá (Mayan: Boca-del-pozo (chichén) de los brujos-de-agua (Itzá)) is one of the main archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. It is located in the municipality of Tinum, in the state of Yucatán. It consisted of a city or a ceremonial center, which passed through different constructive epochs and influences of the different peoples that occupied it and that promoted it since its foundation. Important and renowned vestige of the Mayan civilization, the main buildings that remain there correspond to the period called Late Classic or Early Postclassic (800-1100 AD)
Izamal was one of the important sites of the Mayan civilization. A large settlement in the northern plains of the Yucatan Peninsula. The size of its buildings and the network of sacbés roads (white road built in Mayan antiquity) are evidence of the religious, political and economic power that this city had over the vast territory of the Mayab.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
09:00 hrs: Departure at your hotel.
11:30 hrs: Arrival at the Archaeological site. The guide will buy entry tickets for all groups (not included).
We will visit for 2 hours with free time.
13:30 hrs: Visit the Ik'kil cenote.
14:30 hrs: Buffet lunch with typical food. (Meals and drinks are not included).
Access to bathrooms and dressing rooms in the cenote facilities.
15:45 hrs: When you are returned to Mérida you'll visit Izamal a Magic town by UNESCO, there you'll visit the convent that just likes the houses have a yellow color.
18:00 hrs: Arrive at Mérida City
*This itinerary is approximate*
Duration: 4 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Driver/Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Meals and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at any hotel in Mérida Yucatán.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.