The Power snorkel Adventure is an excursion that allows you to explore the reefs of Cozumel in a new and different way.
What You'll Get
DESCRIPTION - The Sea Scooter Yamaha RDS 200 provides enough speed to help you to swim over to the reef with less effort and spend more time snorkeling. Go beyond with no more struggling against the current. Go professional and try out your free diving skills while enjoying tropical reefs surrounded by the colorful marine life. This is Ideal for NOT strong swimmers or handicap people. Our professional and well-trained guide will give you an instruction of how to use the equipment and enjoy the activity.ç
SKYREEF LOCATION - Offers lockers for rent, bathrooms, showers, umbrellas, long chairs and a confortable restaurant where we will serve a delicious meal and while you wait for your meal your guide will prepare a traditional guacamole right on your table . Enjoy the history of Tequila and don’t miss to taste delicious flavors we have for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required and has a 20 usd aditional cost
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Tequila tasting
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
PUERTA MAYA PIER TERMINAL (CARNIVAL, AIDA, PRINCESS, HOLLAND)
Our meeting point its OUTSIDE of your pier terminal, look to the left 200ft and make it to the 7/11 store, Your Go Tour Cozumel Operator will have a sign with the name of the tour experience (Beach Bar Hop & Cantina Experience )
LOCAL PIER (FISCAL PIER TERMINAL) (GUEST FROM RIVIERA MAYA & CANCUN )
Our meeting point its at the Church of San Miguel located in the downtown area just two blocks, straight from the pier terminal. Your Go Tour Cozumel Operator will have a sign with the name of the tour experience ( Beach Bar Hop & Cantina Experience )
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Go Tour Cozumel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.