You will make your way from beautiful Little Italy, into San Diego’s Old Town where you get a small flair of western and Mexican culture mixed together. From Old Town, you will make your way into Point Loma towards Liberty Station which used to be the Naval Training Center of San Diego, when the training center closed in 1997 it was repurposed into a mixed used development with housing, recreational centers, business, hotels, and a few schools.From Liberty Station, you will make your way to Shelter Island which gives you a great view of the Attack Submarine base. Making your way to Cabrillo National Monument and the Point Loma ecological preserve, you will see the old lighthouse that stood watch on the rocky shores and light up the dangerous waterways for many sailors and fishermen. As you finish your tour you will pass the always romantic Sunset Cliffs and into the eccentric Ocean Beach community.*If booking more than 2 people please submit separate orders!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Point Loma, San Diego, CA
Drive through Point Loma
Pass By: Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, 4002 Wallace St, San Diego, CA 92110
Drive through Old Town in a GoCar.
Pass By: Fort Rosecrans Cemetery, 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr, San Diego, CA 92106-3601
Drive by Fort Rosecrans National Cemetery.
Pass By: Cabrillo National Monument, 1800 Cabrillo Memorial Dr, San Diego, CA 92106-3601
Drive by Cabrillo Nation Monument
Pass By: Ocean Beach, Newport Ave, San Diego, CA 92107-3014
Drive through Ocean Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Rental of GPS touring car
- Rider orientation
- Tank of gas
- 8.75% environmental fee for carbon offset, gasoline and tire recycling
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), approximately $19
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GoCar Tours San Diego in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.