Enjoy a relaxing day in Wine Country on this 6-hour tour of the Santa Ynez Valley. Ride in style in a luxury black car, limo or mini-coach while sipping delicate California Pinot Noir, sparkling wine, or award winning Syrah. This guided tour includes a picnic lunch at local winery or vineyard and includes hotel pick-up and drop-off from Solvang, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Buellton or Los Alamos.
About This Deal
Guests will enjoy the sights of the beautiful Santa Barbara wine country and enjoy some of the best Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from small family wineries.Wineries in the visiting list are the most likely visit, but may be substituted for other wineries depending on availability. Also depending on time, wineries visited my be 3 instead of 4. Covid is forcing many changes in Wine country.
• Solvang, Solvang, California
• Brick Barn Wine Estate, 795 W Highway 246, Buellton, CA 93427-9493
• The Brander Vineyard, 2401 N Refugio Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460-9321
• Lincourt Vineyards, 1711 Alamo Pintado Rd, Solvang, CA 93463-9712
• Roast Chicken w/Pesto, Pine Nuts, Feta Cheese Sandwich - Sliced Roast Chicken Breast, Mayo & Fresh Pesto
w/ Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Feta Cheese, Mixed Greens
& Pine Nuts
• The Italian Combo Sandwich - Prosciutto, Genoa Salami, & Imported Provolone
Cheese with Mayo and Balsamic Vinegar,
Greens, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Cucumber,
Red Onion & Fresh Basil
• Roast Turkey Sandwich - Mixed Organic Greens, Tomato, Red Onion, Green
Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Mayo & Honey Mustard
• Roast Beef & Horseradish Cheddar - w/ Mixed Organic Greens, Tomato, Red Onion,
Cucumber, Green Bell Pepper, Mayo & Honey
• Black Forest Ham and Swiss - Layers of Black Forest Ham, Jarlsberg Cheese,
Mixed Organic Greens, Tomato, Red Onion, Green
Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Honey Mustard
• Goat Cheese, Roasted Red Peppers & Sun-Dried Tomatoes - Goat Cheese w/ Roasted Red Peppers, Sun-Dried
Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Greens, Drizzled w/ ExtraVirgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
• Avocado and Provolone - w/ Sliced Fresh Tomato, Cucumber, Fresh Basil,
Thinly Sliced Red Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Mayo,
Mixed Greens & Honey Mustard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Private tour
- Wine tasting
- Picnic Lunch with available vegetarian options
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
5 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Rooster Transportation & Wine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.