We will teach you all the basic surf knowledge. Our school uses a unique technique which helps you learn how to stand up on a surfboard in less than two hours, even if you are a complete beginner. You do not have to wait weeks to successfully stand on a surfboard.
We cover everything you need to know to become a surfer in two hours. The first half hour is spent on land discussing the ins and outs of surf technique where you will learn the basic rules and surf safety. The remainder of the time is spent in the water with your instructor and later you can practice by yourself.
By your very first lesson, you’ll be riding waves and feeling the joy that surfing brings! We offer the best value beginner surfing lessons available because you get the most optimal student to instructor class ratio. We use a part of the beach that is safe and perfect for surfing even if you have never been on a surfboard before.
What You'll Get
My goal as a professional surf coach is to help you become the best surfer possible in a short period of time. I am a certificated professional surf coach and WSL professional surfer. I know how to help others progress quickly and to go from non-surfer to being comfortable on a board and catching waves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You MUST BOOK A PRIVATE LESSON with us if you: - Don't know how to swim - Are under 18 - Have any disabilities - Don't speak English - Have a private party event
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Surfboard & Wetsuit
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Golden Wave Surf School in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.