Hike one of Canyonlands National Park’s most secluded and challenging trails: the Lathrop Canyon Trail. Experience Arches National Park's famous hoodoos: the otherworldly landscapes of natural stone formations and watch the sunrise through Mesa Arch. Spend your evenings stargazing and planet-spotting in some of the USA's best dark sky locations
Good Trip guides are professionally licensed. We are vetted thoroughly, trained often, and prepared for the unexpected. But most importantly, we love what we do.
Our team is made up of Master Naturalists, Wilderness First Responders, rock climbers, thru-hikers, kayakers, conservation volunteers, scientists, inspiring storytellers, and Master’s in outdoor education, environmental education, and sustainability education. We regularly volunteer with local non-profits to improve trail conditions, remove invasive plant species, and improve wildlife habitat.
About This Deal
Day 1: Your Adventure Starts Today!
Stop At: Moab, Moab, Utah
Arrive in Salt Lake City to meet your guide and fellow travelers! You'll make the 4 hour transfer to Moab and check in to your yurt in Dead Horse Point State Park. We'll enjoy a delicious camp dinner, and in the evening, we'll go for a stargazing hike!
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Dead Horse Point State Park Yurt
Day 2: Canyonlands National Park
Stop At: Canyonlands National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Utah
Alarm clocks will be ringing early this morning as you wake up before the sun to head straight out into Canyonlands National Park. You'll watch the sunrise through Mesa Arch, a natural stone arch perched at the edge of a cliff with sweeping views of canyons, rock spires, and the La Sal Mountains.
You'll then tackle one of the park’s most secluded and difficult trails - the Lathrop Canyon Trail. The hike is challenging but you'll be rewarded with amazing big-sky views across the vast openness of Canyonlands. The trail progresses from grasslands to sand dunes to slickrock before you reach the canyon walls with the Colorado River two-thousand feet below. Epic!
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Dead Horse Point State Park Yurts
Day 3: Arches National Park
Stop At: Arches National Park, Arches National Park, Utah
After breakfast you'll head over to Arches National Park, named for the more than 2000 natural stone arches scattered throughout the park. Today you'll take a series of short hikes along different trails to see a selection of these incredible formations including Delicate Arch: the iconic arch which adorns Utah's license plates. Your hikes are set against a constant backdrop of bright red rock against the deep blue sky - an iconic southwestern sight.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Dead Horse Point State Park
Day 4: Departure
Stop At: Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, Utah
After breakfast and a leisurely morning, or an optional hike in Dead Horse State Park, your host will drive you back through the desert to Salt Lake city in time for your departing flight.
Duration: 1 day
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Covid policies have been accepted by the National Park Service - we will abide by any local regulations, which can change at any time.
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- A sleeping bag can be rented for an additional fee of $50
- Gratuity for guides - If you had a great trip, a 10-20% tip is appreciated!
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guides will meet you at baggage claim at Salt Lake City International. You’ll want to pick a flight that arrives before 10 am MST on the first day and departs after 6 pm on the final day.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Good Trip Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.