Flyboarding is a one of a kind experience. You are virtually standing on a board, hovering above the water's surface, being held up there by 2 water streams that are supporting you. You will be able to move across the water just by leaning the body in the direction you desire to go. The helmet is equipped with 2 way communication allowing for immediate instructor feedback during the learning process. Flyboarding allows movement above the water, through the water and the ability to dive into the water and immediately return to a flying position.
About This Deal
Following a friendly introduction to the instructor you will be shown a 6 minute instructional video which describes Flyboard operation and safety precautions along with a few site specific instructions and safety tip.
Next, you will be fitted with a wet suit (if needed), a helmet which provides constant 2 way communication with the instructor, and a personal flotation device You will be asked to sit in the water and the Flyboard will be attached to your feet. Next you will move deeper into the water and then roll over onto your stomach and remain in that position. The instructor will increase the jet ski throttle increasing the "power" to the Flyboard. You are now being pushed through the water like a dolphin. Once you have reached the fly zone your instructor will talk you through how to actually fly above the water's surface. You will have 20 minutes of water time on the Flyboard.
It is important that you don't put too much pressure on yourself. You will fall a few times but relax, enjoy the view and have the time of your life. Remember, you are doing something that 95 percent of the people in the country will never do. You are a super hero!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Wet suit, helmet, personal flotation device, Flyboard
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gorge Flyboard in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.