What You'll Get
This is a private, bike tour that can be done for groups between 2 and 6 people. All rides are guided. The ride starts at Grand Army Plaza, the northern entry point to beautiful Prospect Park where you will be fitted to a rental bike with a helmet, lock, water bottle, and snack-bag. Start time is flexible, but recommended meeting time is at 10am. Your group can choose an “inland route” (9 miles) or a “waterfront route” (14 miles), both of which end at Coney Island in time for an early lunch at Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs. End the ride at Coney Island and enjoy the rest of the day there, or ride 11 miles more along the shoreline to Rockaway Beach where you could opt for a later lunch at Tacoway Beach.
Depending on your final destination, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the following:
- Coney Island: with its fun and unique boardwalk featuring rides, games, freak shows, and other attractions (attractions are not included in package).
- Dead Horse Bay: a unique and isolated beach environment where you can scavenge for 90-year-old bottles
- Rockaway Beach: with its challenging surf and beautiful white sand
- Rental bike with helmet and lock
- Bottled water and snacks
- Lunch at either Coney Island or Rockaway Beach
- Transportation of bike back to the rental shop – you end the ride anywhere you like
For this ride you can choose to ride back to the starting point at Grand Army Plaza, or end the ride at any point you like and take the subway back home or to your hotel. If you choose to end the ride at any point other than Grand Army Plaza, the bikes will be locked at your ending location, be retrieved by vehicle, and returned to the starting point afterwards.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Sales tax included in price
- Gratuities (optional)
Grand Army Plaza, Prospect Park, Brooklyn
3 to 6 hrs
You can choose to ride back to the starting point at Grand Army Plaza, or end the ride at any point you like and take the subway back home or to your hotel. If you choose to end the ride at any point other than Grand Army Plaza, the bikes will be locked at your ending location, be retrieved by vehicle, and returned to the start point afterwards.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gotham Bicycle Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.