What You'll Get
With 843 lush acres and 58 miles of well-worn pathways, Central Park is an easy place to get lost—whether that's your plan or not. After getting outfitted with your guide, start your tour on West 80th Street and follow a scenic route to Central Park's major landmarks and off-the-beaten-path locales that some visitors miss.
On this bike tour, access more sites than you would by foot, and pause to admire sights such as the Central Park Carousel, Cherry Hill, the Children's Zoo, Essex House, Grand Army Plaza, Heckscher Playground, the Lake, the Mall, Sheep Meadow, Summer Stage, Tavern on the Green, Victorian Gardens, Turtle Pond and many others.
You and your group will be photographed by your guide, who'll be biking or longboarding beside you for the best action shots and photo opportunities. These professional photos will be delivered digitally to you via DropBox or a similar program in the next 7 days after your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bikes range in styles and sizes from 14" kids bikes to 26" adult bikes, leisure bikes, comfort bikes, road bikes, mountain bikes; also available are tandem bikes, baby seats and baby trailers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Private tour
- Use of bicycle, helmet and lock
- Professional photographer guide
- Photos delivered digitally to you after the tour
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
Winter schedule: Daily, 9am to 4pm Summer schedule: Daily, 9am to 6pm
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gotham City Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.