Explore the Navajo Tribal Park’s hidden treasures!
Booking in advance is strongly encouraged, as our tours frequently sell out!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
This Tour covers the basic 17-mile loop of Monument Valley and visits some restricted backcountry stops. You will view many of the famous monuments on this tour; in particular you will make stops at The East and West Mittens viewpoint, John Ford’s Point & Three Sisters viewpoint, the Totem Pole viewpoint, Artist’s Point, and the North Window viewpoints.
In the back-country you will make stops at The Sun’s Eye & Ear of the Wind; this area of the Navajo Tribal Park includes hidden treasures, such as natural arches, and provides different viewpoints than the 17-mile loop road. This tour offers you the opportunity to visit an authentic Navajo Hogan at a local residence where you will view a rug-weaving demonstration by a member of the local Navajo family.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face coverings are available for purchase at check-in location. Please ask staff members.
- In-person guide
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
1000 Gouldings Trading Post Rd, Oljato-Monument Valley, UT 84536, USA
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Goulding's Lodge & Campground in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.