What You'll Get
8:00-8:30am: Hotel pickups then depart for Grand Canyon West Rim (Skywalk)
9:00am: Hoover Dam Stop for pictures / sightseeing
10:30am: Dolan Springs (comfort stop if needed)
11:30am: Arrive at the Grand Canyon's West Rim (Skywalk)
2:30pm: Depart for Las Vegas
5:30pm: Arrive back in Las Vegas (comfort stop if needed)
All Times are Approximate Except When Leaving the Paris Due to Traffic and or Lines. Bottled water is available on-board the vehicle. Guests may bring their own snacks to eat and drink while en route. Lunch and a shuttle are included on the tour from the Hualapai Indian Reservation at the West Rim at one of their three main sightseeing points (Eagle Point, Guano Point, and Hualapai Ranch).
Please note: there is an extra fee to go out onto the Skywalk which is a glass walkway 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above the canyon floor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Skywalk ticket (can be purchased there on site)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Pick Up at Tour Bus Pick up Area
Elara Hilton Grand Vacations
Hard Rock Hotel
Hilton Grand Vacations - 2650 S Las Vegas Boulevard
Holiday Inn Desert Club
Marriott Grand Chateau
MGM Signature (contact us for which tower 1,2, or 3)
New York New York
Super 8 Koval Lane
Treasure Island (TI)
Westgate (3000 Paradise Road)
8:00am-8:30am at Tour Bus Area of all Hotels
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grand Canyon by One Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.