Delight in remarkable views of Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell and Horseshoe Bend on a 20-minute morning or afternoon round-trip helicopter flight from Page, Arizona. Land atop Tower Butte, a stunning rock formation on Navajo Indian land, for panoramic views of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. Learn about Navajo history and culture, and capture amazing photos of the rugged, colorful landscape before returning to Page. This small-group tour is limited to six people for a more intimate experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Powell, Page, AZ 86040
Also, see Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River that sits along the border between Utah and Arizona.
Pass By: Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, 691 Scenic View Drive, Page, AZ 86040
Fly over Glen Cnayon
Pass By: Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, 735 W Main, UT 84726
It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States and a popular tourist destination. And the Grand Staircase, an enormous sequence of sedimentary rock layers.
Pass By: Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, Route 89A, Page, AZ
See all the aforementioned sites plus the Kaiparowitz Plateau and the Vermillion Cliffs. Bring a camera to capture the incredible views while learning about Navajo history and culture from the pilot/guide. The tour concludes with a return trip to the airport in Page.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- 20-minute helicopter flight including views of Horseshoe Bend
- 20-minute landing on Tower Butte in Arizona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grand Canyon Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.