See the absolute best views the Grand Canyon has to offer on this 40-50 minute aerial sightseeing adventure. As you soar across the canyon rim, watch as the bottom seemingly drops out from under your feet. See the mighty Colorado River, North and East rims, Imperial Point, and Dragon Corridor. Include up-close-and-personal views of the South Rim by adding a guided Hummer tour.
What You'll Get
Experience the depth of the Grand Canyon National Park by air with an option of a Hummer tour. Take off on a state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter equipped with large windows and stadium-like seating. In-flight narration in multiple languages are available on request. Fly over amazing views of Kaibab National Forest, North and East rims, Imperial Point, and Dragon Corridor – the widest and deepest part of the entire national park.
Add another level of adventure on board a Hummer specifically designed for sightseeing. Hummer features include an open-air cab with stadium-like seating for optimal viewing. Travel to some of the most popular viewpoints within the Grand Canyon accompanied by a knowledgeable driver-guide. Learn interesting facts and the history of the canyon while traveling to each viewpoint. Take in and capture the beauty of the canyon from viewpoints that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. After experiencing this natural wonder from above and by ground, return to the Hummer depot with memories and photos to last a lifetime!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- 40-50 minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- In-flight narration available in multiple languages
- 2-hour Hummer tour (if option selected)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2-hour Hummer tour (unless option selected)
40 to 270 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grand Canyon Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.