Experience an authentic wild west adventure to the Grand Canyon on this 8 hour tour. You will begin the the day with an 8am pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, then be driven in a luxury van to your destination. Once at the ranch, you can take either the inclusive horseback ride or wagon ride of your choice to explore the land and feel the old west heritage. Guided by a real cowboy, hear exciting stories and even see a real herd of Buffalo. A Western Style BBQ meal will be provided and you will experience live cowboy entertainment as well, before you depart back to Las Vegas.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel, relax on the drive from Las Vegas passing by the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead through the Joshua Tree Forest to the Grand Canyon Western Ranch in Meadview, Arizona.
Stop At: Grand Canyon Western Ranch, 3750 E Diamond Bar Rd, Meadview, AZ 86444, USA
Once you arrive, your adventure begins with a 45 minute guided horseback ride through the Joshua Tree Forest along the historical Mormon Trail or alternatively take a wagon ride through the rugged desert and on each Wild West adventure, taking in the magnificent scenery while watching buffalo roaming in their natural environment!
You'll then return to the ranch, an exclusive 165-square mile (265.5-square km) property filled with rich American history, and enjoy old fashioned hospitality as you indulge a Western-style BBQ meal. Sitting on land that was once a part of the Mormon Trail, the ranch was settled by Wellington Starkey in the 1800s. You will meet real cowboy entertainers who will share their legends and songs with you. You will learn how the ranch has been passed down through generations and discover its Native American history dating back 3,600 years. After your Western adventure, enjoy a drive back to Las Vegas.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age for horseback riding is 9 years.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Lunch - A Western Style BBQ meal
- Round-trip shared transfer in luxury van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- 45 minute Horseback or Wagon Ride
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Western Ranch
- Local tax and a resort fee (approx $15 USD per person)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels or you may drive yourself to the Grand Canyon Western Ranch
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grand Canyon Western Ranch in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings