White Pockets is a year around photography trip that is easy for most people. Morning departures from Kanab Utah make this a favorite tour for both families as well as photographers. Walking is across terrain that is not level but area is small enough where most people have little to no trouble on this trip.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vermilion Cliffs National Monument, Route 89A, Page, AZ
Traveling to White Pockets in the Vermilion Cliffs National Monument is a full day tour that starts in Kanab Utah and takes you through the Wilderness area of Southern Utah and Northern Arizona. Drive time takes 2.5 hours each way.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Good walking shoes are very helpful
- Uneven terrain on this tour
- Kanab hotel pick up and drop off is included on the tours along with lunch and water/soft drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Vermilion Cliffs National Monument
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
78 100 N, Kanab, UT 84741, USA
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grand Circle Tours-AZ in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.