Very Remote section of Vermilion Cliffs with incredible geology near famous wave rock. No permit required!
What You'll Get
Hiking to the Teepee formation is a great spring, fall and winter location. Summer can be toasty if you don't head out early in the morning. This hike can take anywhere from 1-2 hours each way depending on individual abilities and trail conditions. There are two sets of teepee rocks that are quite tall and photogenic for all levels. The hike is primarily through sand and this can be tough for some but those who choose this tour will be amazed with this formation. Rarely does anyone get out to the teepees and we should have the place to ourselves just about anytime of the year. The teepees are divided between the north and south teepees and it takes about 15 minutes to walk between the two.
Tour time for this hike is 6-7 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Lunch - Water
78 100 N, Kanab, UT 84741, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grand Circle Tours-AZ in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.