This tour is given by a small locally owned and operated family business. We have friendly knowledgeable guides, competitive prices and no hidden fees.
Drive the world famous Hell's Revenge Trail and experience heart pounding steep climbs and descents over mounds of rollercoaster type slickrock. You will follow an experienced guide while you operate a new Kawasaki Teryx 800 UTV. This tour offers incredible scenery, small group sizes and a personable touch. This 2 hour tour includes free bottled water and free pictures of your tour taken by your tour guide and delivered to you at the end of the tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Revenge, Sand Flats Road, Moab, UT
Experience the heart pounding adrenaline rush of driving yourself and your family on the world famous Hell's Revenge Trail. Follow our experienced guides to the Colorado River Overlook and gaze into Arches National Park! This 2 hour tour has the perfect amount of excitement and adventure and is guaranteed to be one of the highlights of your trip to Moab!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Colorado River, Utah
Stand 800 feet above the mighty Colorado River and gaze into Arches National Park. The scenery at the overlook is spectacular!
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Knowledgeable friendly guide
- 1 UTV is provided for a driver and up to 3 passengers for each booking
- New Meticulously maintained UTV's permitted for use on and off-road
- Entrance Fees
- Land Use Fees.
- Bottled water
- Pictures of your tour taken by your tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Revenge
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Tire Warranty
120 to 135 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grand Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.