What You'll Get
Come on over to our sandy shallow beach launch on North Bay at the Gordon Lodge and give Paddle Boarding a shot. Enjoy the fastest growing activity in the world on our one of a kind Stand-Up Paddle boards(SUP). We use Liquid Shredder Soft Paddle boards, which are wider, easier to balance, and great for both beginners and novice. Our boards are the perfect Paddle board for whatever you want to do whether it’s gliding peacefully at sunset, or challenging yourself in the waves with some Door County Stand up paddle board surfing! Come visit us at the shipwrecks on North Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Bring sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, waterproof camera, bottle water, bug repellent, towel, and extra change of clothes
- All required equipment
- Brief instruction
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gravity Trails in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.