No visit to South Florida is complete without a journey to Key West! There are plenty of ways to enjoy your time on this culturally and history-rich island. You can take it slow with a leisurely day soaking up Key West's laid-back atmosphere, quaint shops and outdoor cafés or if you are looking for more activity, there are upgrades available. Get out on the water on a glass-bottom boat ride, snorkeling cruise or parasailing adventure, or see the attractions on dry land on the Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour or with a ride on the Conch Train. The 12-hour day trip from Miami to Key West is a mesmerizing trip not to be missed.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seven Mile Bridge, Mile Marker 47 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Seven Mile Bridge
Stop At: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Southernmost Point, Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040
Southernmost Point in Continental US
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travel from Miami to Key West is by bus
- The Glass Bottom Boat is subject to favorable weather conditions and may be canceled in the event of inclement weather
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infants between the ages of 0 - 3 are Free but must sit on parents lap
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Day trip to Key West by bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Miami Beach/Downtown hotels with English/Spanish Driver and Guide
- Glass Bottom Boat, Trolley, Conch Train, Parasail, Snorkeling (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Admissions unless stated
Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time
Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance
Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:30pm depending on traffic
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Miami in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.