The fabulous Villa Vizcaya in Miami is a National Historic Landmark that provides a window into the elegant Miami of the early 20th century, when Vizcaya was a private estate. Built in Mediterranean Revival and Italian Renaissance styles, Vizcaya was designed to resemble a typical Italian villa and included a dairy, poultry house, mule stable, greenhouse and staff residences. Today, the house, including its expansive gardens, is a museum and major Miami attraction.
About This Deal
Visit: Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S Miami Ave Miami, Florida 33129, Miami, FL 33129-2831
Just beyond the candy-colored buildings of the Art Deco district is this must-see museum and garden, Villa Vizcaya, where the early days of the Magic City are beautifully preserved in the architecture and spirit.
Villa Vizcaya was once the winter residence of industrialist James Deering and was designed as a palatial Italian Villa on tropical Biscayne Bay. He filled it with European art, state of the art technology and surrounded it with beautiful gardens that will transport you back to a golden age 100 years ago.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- self-guided tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and indoor any facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc). Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums We will operate at 50% capacity, same as parks and museums. Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors and buses will be cleaned between each tour.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Face Masks are Mandatory onboard the buses and museum
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Regular Admission to Vizcaya
- Entry/Admission - Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Food and Beverages
- Guided Tour
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S Miami Ave Miami, Florida 33129, Miami, FL 33129-2831
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Miami in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.