The fabulous Villa Vizcaya in Miami is a National Historic Landmark that provides a window into the elegant Miami of the early 20th century, when Vizcaya was a private estate. Built in Mediterranean Revival and Italian Renaissance styles, Vizcaya was designed to resemble a typical Italian villa and included a dairy, poultry house, mule stable, greenhouse and staff residences. Today, the house, including its expansive gardens, is a museum and major Miami attraction.
About This Deal
Visit: Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S Miami Ave Miami, Florida 33129, Miami, FL 33129-2831
Just beyond the candy-colored buildings of the Art Deco district is this must-see museum and garden, Villa Vizcaya, where the early days of the Magic City are beautifully preserved in the architecture and spirit.
Villa Vizcaya was once the winter residence of industrialist James Deering and was designed as a palatial Italian Villa on tropical Biscayne Bay. He filled it with European art, state of the art technology and surrounded it with beautiful gardens that will transport you back to a golden age 100 years ago.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- self-guided tour
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Miami- Dade County has lifted the mandatory mask mandate, therefore masks are recommended but not required in all indoor spaces as well as in outdoor areas that don’t allow for proper social distancing.; along with this, capacities are no longer mandatory.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Miami- Dade County has lifted the mandatory mask mandate, therefore masks are recommended but not required in all indoor spaces as well as in outdoor areas that don’t allow for proper social distancing.; along with this, capacities are no longer mandatory.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Regular Admission to Vizcaya
- Entry/Admission - Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Food and Beverages
- Guided Tour
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Miami in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings