Located on the Mighty Mississippi River, Memphis is the birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll, the capital of Blues and home to some of the best barbecue you can put in your mouth.
Celebrate 60 years of Rock ‘n’ Roll with a visit to Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland. We’ll see the burial site of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll, walk through the Elvis car museum, and see two deluxe airplanes that he used for tours and traveling. We will also take time for lunch on your own at Graceland, allowing you to get even more out of your time at this world-renowned place.
Next, learn what accident set Rock ‘n’ Roll in motion at famed Sun Studios in the heart of Memphis. Take a guided tour and hear the stories of how many legends got their start here, such as Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Elvis Presley.
PEABODY HOTEL & BEALE STREET
See the famous Peabody ducks make their way down the red carpet at the lavish Peabody Hotel. Then take time on your own to explore Beale Street.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gray Line Tours, Nashville, TN 37201
Travel from Nashville, aka Music City, to the Mississippi and experience legendary Memphis on this full-day tour, starting with hotel pickup in the early morning.
Stop At: Graceland, 3717 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116
After the 4-hour journey, celebrate the history of rock ‘n’ roll with a visit to Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland. Use your VIP-access pass (complete with a souvenir lanyard) to visit the burial site of 'the King,' walk through the Elvis car museum, and see two deluxe airplanes used for tours and traveling.
Take time for lunch on your own at Graceland (own expense) before re-boarding the coach.
Stop At: Sun Studio, 706 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38103-3218
Next, head to Sam Phillips’ famed Sun Studios, located in the heart of downtown Memphis. Take a 1-hour guided tour to see what the recording process was like. Hear tales of how legends like Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Jerry Lee Lewis, and the King himself got their start here.
Stop At: The Peabody Ducks, 149 Union Ave The Peabody Memphis, Memphis, TN 38103-2638
Afterward, see the famous Peabody ducks make their way down the red carpet from their fountain to the elevator as they head to bed at the lavish Peabody Hotel and learn how this unusual tradition was started.
Stop At: Beale Street, Memphis, TN 38103
Then spend about an hour on your own to explore Beale Street, famous for its blues and barbecue, or take a short stroll to the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum (admission is your own expense). Depart this lively downtown scene for the return to Nashville, with drop-off at your hotel after dark.
Pass By: Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, 191 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103-3715
Museum located on famous Beale Street in downtown Memphis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible coaches available; please contact tour operator 48 hours before scheduled departure
- Minimum number of 12 apply to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- MULTI-LINGUAL AUDIO GUIDES: Optional Audio Guides are provided for the Graceland portion of the tour ONLY. The Graceland Mansion Tour offers tours in the following languages: English, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and French.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
- Nashville to Memphis Day-Trip
- Round-Trip Transportation aboard Air-Conditioned Coach Bus
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Admission to Graceland with VIP Access
- Guided 1-hour Tour of Sun Studio
- Free time to explore Beale Street in Downtown Memphis
- Entry/Admission - Graceland
- Entry/Admission - Sun Studio
- Lunch (own expense)
- Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
108 1st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Tennessee in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.