Visit two of Nashville's top Mansions & Gardens on this half-day tour to Belle Meade Plantation and Cheekwood Estates & Gardens. These historic mansions and gardens were built by some of Nashville’s most prominent families and served as the economic and cultural centers of Nashville in their day. Today, they preserve and celebrate unique eras in Nashville history.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belle Meade Plantation, 110 Leake Ave, Nashville, TN 37205-2810
Belle Meade Plantation began with a log cabin and 250 acres and grew into a beautiful Greek Revival Mansion with over 5,400 acres. As the nation’s leading thoroughbred horse farm, and the epicenter of society and social events in Nashville, it is in that grand tradition that we welcome you today! After a guided tour of the Mansion, enjoy a wine tasting in our Winery reminiscent of Belle Meade’s legendary hospitality. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to explore our beautiful Grounds, Gift Shops loved by the locals, and sample Ice Cream and our Home Made Fudge.
Stop At: Cheekwood, 1200 Forrest Park Dr, Nashville, TN 37205-4206
Tuesday through Thursday tours. Built in 1932, Cheekwood is one of the finest examples of the American Country Place Era movement that celebrated the success of the Industrial Revolution with large and imposing homes, formal gardens were grand as well as intricate, and the views from and of the property were untouched except for the splendors of nature.
The 36-room mansion was designed by famed architect Bryant Fleming, who designed and developed gardens, homes, and estates for individuals such as Andrew Carnegie, Stephen C. Clark, Roy Chapin, William E. Scripps and Robert Carrier.
You will have time to explore the mansion, beautiful botanical gardens and art exhibits on your own as well as eat lunch at Cheekwood’s Cafê 29.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
- Nashville Mansions & Gardens Guided Mini Bus Tour
- Admission to Belle Meade Plantation with Guided Mansion Tour
- Admission to Cheekwood Estate & Gardens
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off to Nashville hotels
- Round-Trip Transportation aboard Air-Conditioned Mini Bus
- Entry/Admission - Belle Meade Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Cheekwood
Traveler pickup is offered
6 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Tennessee in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.