A Ghost tour- with a Twist! See haunted sites in the French Quarter on this 2-hour ghost tour of New Orleans. Hear ghostly legends and lore from your entertaining guide, who shares eerie tales featured on the History Channel. With its colorful past and unique traditions, it’s no wonder that so many New Orleans’ homes and taverns have been investigated by paranormal investigators!
Tour typically includes stops at local historic watering holes, for a truly "spirited" experience, but this is not guaranteed due to Covid restrictions.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
When it rains in the French Quarter of New Orleans, the locals swear that a beautiful voice floats out of the mist. After you hear the story of ‘Bloody’ O'Reilly vs. Pere Dagobert – an 18th-century priest of St Louis Cathedral – you just might hear the singing rain too!
Start your ghost tour at Jackson Brewery, where you’ll meet your entertaining guide and set off to various haunted sites. There's no guarantee you will spot a ghost, but you'll see where you're most likely to meet one!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bourbon Orleans Hotel, 717 Orleans St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Entry to the hotel not guaranteed due to Covid restrictions. Learn about the spirits that inhabit the Bourbon Orleans Hotel – formerly a theater, ballroom, orphanage and convent – where the staff and guests report regular sightings of uninvited guests.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Alternate Routes: Due to uneven and narrow paths, alternate routes may be necessary for guests traveling in wheelchairs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bourbon Orleans Hotel
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line New Orleans in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.