The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience on this "Social Distancing Brunch." Your reservation includes a maximum of 15 guests with a reserved area (outside) aboard the riverboat. In order to maintain proper social distancing, the riverboat will be filled to 50% capacity to ensure the safety of passengers, captains, and crew.
Board the historic riverboat to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope. Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second-largest port!
Your reserved area will include an exterior table with 4 chairs each (up to 4 tables maximum). The tables will be spaced six feet apart from other guests to ensure proper social distancing.
About This Deal
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi. View the ever-changing skyline of 'The Crescent City' from the sunny decks or climate-controlled comfort of the majestic riverboat. Safely enjoy traditional live jazz, craft cocktails, and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Cruise along the Mississippi River and enjoy the breeze from your reserved outdoor table.
Duration: 2 hours
• Cajun Trio - Zesty cornmeal crusted Fried Fish, classic Red Beans & Rice, and traditional Chicken & Sausage Jambalaya
• Alligator or Fried Fish Po’Boy - Served with local’s favorite chips
• Cold Cut Deli Sandwich on Ciabatta - Mortadella Ham, Smoked Turkey, Tomatoes, Green Leaf Lettuce and Provolone cheese on Ciabatta Bun and served with local’s favorite chips
• Chef’s Salad w/Homemade Chicken Salad - Choice of dressing and served with local’s favorite chips
• Fruit & Cheese Plate - Fresh Chef Selection of cut Fruit & Cheeses
• White Chocolate Bread Pudding - A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in rich custard with a decadent white chocolate sauce
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- The riverboat cruises rain or shine.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Please Note: Should the Steamboat NATCHEZ become unavailable for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and/or general maintenance, all cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the newly renovated Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 2 hour paddlewheel cruise with live jazz and commentary onboard
- Outdoor reserved table of 4 persons each, not to exceed 15 guests per party
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
- Bottled water, soda, snacks available for purchase
- Alcoholic beverages available for purchase
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line New Orleans in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.