What You'll Get
Ride on a double-decker bus as you listen to facts about San Francisco's most popular neighborhoods and attractions. You can hop on and off the double-decker bus as many times as you like, departing from any stop at 15- to 20-minute intervals throughout the day. In the summer, the top deck is open, and during winter, clear screens shelter you from the cold and offer unobstructed views of the city.
The San Francisco loop will take you across 24 stops where you can automatically redeem your voucher. With 1- or 2-day City Loop passes available, you have plenty of time to explore San Francisco at your leisure. If you miss something on your first loop of the city, simply re-board the bus and go around again.
The Sausalito Loop pass gives you the option of simply taking a trolley tour, crossing San Francisco Bay via the Golden Gate Bridge. Or upgrade to the 2-day All Loops pass and enjoy two days of hop-on hop-off privileges that combines both tours with a night tour of San Francisco.
For a list of stops see Itinerary below:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour comfortably in all conditions with retractable roofs on select buses
- Wheelchair Accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is complimentary for children ages 4 and under
- Present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. You can present this ticket at any Hop-on Hop-off location points.
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Professional driver
- Live guided narration in English
- GPS activated foreign language audio guide available in English, Spanish, German, Mandarin, and Korean
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi
- Instant access ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Day Tours: You may board the bus at any of the 24 stops around the city. See Itinerary section for details.
Night Tour: Departs daily at 2800 Leavenworth St (near Fisherman's Wharf)
Day Tours: Bus runs daily from 9am – 5pm with 20 minute frequency.
Night Tour departure depends on sunset. Check with staff for daily frequency and departure time.
Last bus departs at 5pm from Fisherman's Wharf
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line of San Francisco Hop-On Hop-off Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.