What You'll Get
Begin your tour at Lake Eola. Established in 1888, this was the first piece of land that was donated to the city of Orlando to be made into public spaces. Continue to Winter Park, the self-proclaimed 'Venice of America' due to its canals and cobbled streets. Here you will take a 1-hour cruise along the Chain of Lakes.
In the afternoon you will have some free time to explore the chic Park Avenue. Peruse the upscale boutiques, specialty retailers, quaint cafes and art galleries.
Next, enjoy the gospel tour at the House of Blues, where you'll listen to local singers perform a professional gospel music show. Spend around 1.5 hours at the House of Blues and dine on a southern home-cooked brunch. (A sample menu is listed below.)
Your 2018 final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration. The town is directly connected to Walt Disney World by World Drive and is the first Disney planned community development.
From January 2019 the final stop will be I-Drive 360, the entertainment and dining hub in the heart of International Drive!
• Brunch starts at approximately 1pm. On most Sunday mornings there is a farmers market at Lake Eola where, if time permits, you will be able to purchase some locally produce and specialty items.
• Reservations can only be made 180 days in advance. You can submit your requests however this is subject to availability.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Reservations can only be made 180 days in advance. You can submit your requests however this is subject to availability
- Live gospel performance at House of Blues
- Orlando City Tour
- Brunch at the House of Blues
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Scenic boat cruise in Winter Park
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - House of Blues
Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando
Tour departs between 7:30am and 8:15am (exact time to be advised on reconfirmation)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Orlando in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.