What You'll Get
Make your way to the Holy Land Experience where upon arrival you are transported back in time. The Holy Land Experience is a living, biblical museum and park that brings the world of the Bible to life! It combines the sights and sounds of the biblical world in a unique and interactive way.
Experience award-winning live stage productions throughout the day in a1700 seat state-of-the-art auditorium. Be enlightened as you travel through the Tabernacle, learn from the educative Scriptorium museum and view the amazing replicas from old Jerusalem. Join the cast as they bring you festival style singing and dancing, test your Biblical knowledge in the live game show ‘Bible Busters’ and take the kids to ‘Adventureland’ for rock climbing, mini-golf, face painting and stories in the children’s theater.
There are many unique exhibits that you can wander around at your leisure. This ticket gives you a full day admission, so whether you have just a few hours to spend in the park or want to fully explore and spend the whole day you can.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Use your schedule/map upon arrival to choose and plan which events you would like to see. To see and experience everything takes at least one full day.
- Please remember to allow time to arrive before each event starts. Doors close at scheduled time. If arriving late for shows scheduled in the Church Of All Nations, you may go to the Family Viewing Room, in the House of Judea, to see them on the large screen.
- Ushers will assist with seating in the Church of All Nations to your best advantage.
- There is no late entry to live dramas in the Church of All Nations.
- Those unavoidably leaving the auditorium during live presentations may be seated at the back upon return to avoid disruption to other guests.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Admission ticket
- Live entertainment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Make your own way to the attraction
Tuesday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm
3 to 8 hrs
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Orlando in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity. This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.