The Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens is a wild adventure with something for everyone! You’ll have the chance to see and hear leaping lemurs, swimming otters, playful parrots and many other animals from around the world as you stroll through this 26-acre park.
What You'll Get
Visit: Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, 3755 W Seminole Blvd at I-4 exit 104, Sanford, FL 32747
Nestled in a lush wetland oasis on the edge of Lake Monroe, the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens is a half day family adventure with something for everyone!
Stroll among the trees and get a feel for natural Florida while you watch otters swim and black bears play. Stop by the Herpetarium or Insect Zoo to catch a break from the Florida sunshine where you can see reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates from around the world. Get up-close and learn about the animals that live here from the dedicated staff during a giraffe feeding or Keeper Chat and search for butterflies and caterpillars in the gardens located throughout the Zoo.
Enjoy a delicious meal at Sonny’s Q at the Zoo and definitely don’t forget your bathing suit to hit up the Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground! After going wild at the Central Florida Zoo, be sure explore the rest of beautiful and vibrant Historic Downtown Sanford.
The Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens is accredited by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums, a worldwide leader in animal care and welfare standards and conservation initiatives.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens is open unless weather is severe, i.e. during a hurricane. Animals will have access to shelters and may not always be visible.
- Wharton-Smith Tropical Splash Ground is open year-round except when temperatures are below 60 degrees or lightning/thunder is in the area.
- Be sure to bring a swimsuit or change of clothes for children to play in the Tropical Splash Ground.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Parking Fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Animal Encounter Experiences
Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens
8/6/2018 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
3 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Orlando in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.