What You'll Get
Following a 360 ° Panoramic Tour of Historic Savannah, embark on the Savannah Riverboat for a 90 minute sightseeing cruise down the Savannah River. During the 90 minute cruise experience the river that was – and remains – the lifeblood of Savannah! Hear the Captain’s intriguing tales and historic facts about Savannah’s modern port and the ships that visit from all over the world. Then its down river to Old Fort Jackson, home of one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country! Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline. Snacks and beverages are available on board at the Riverboat Snack Shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- History Tour of Savannah
- Savannah Riverboat Cruise
- Hotel pickup only (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Tour Company: Savannah Gray Line
- Savannah Visitors Center - 301 Martin Luther King Blvd
- Savannah Historic District Hotels
Savannah Riverboat Schedule
*Boarding at 12:30pm, Sailing at 1pm, Returning at 2:30pm
*Every Saturday & Sunday in December & January
*Every Wednesday through Sunday in February
*Daily from March through November PLUS December 26-31
*Saturday only in February, March & November
*Daily from April through October
*Boarding at 3pm, Sailing at 3:30pm, Returning at 5pm
*No Reservations Required for your Riverboat Cruise
* Riverboat office is located directly behind city hall and within walking distance to most accommodations in Savannah’s historic district.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.