Experience Victoria like no other aboard one of our open top double-decker buses! Sightseeing Victoria’s Hop-On Hop-Off Afternoon CitySights Tour allows guests great flexibility to explore the many popular attractions Victoria has to offer. Our fully narrated guided tour will give you an in-depth understanding of Victoria's local history and best attractions. From China Town to Oak Bay there is something for everyone. Our 15 different destinations give you an array of options. Truly the best way to discover Victoria’s must-see points of interest!
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Hop On Half Day Sightseeing
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Hop On Half Day Sightseeing :
- Victoria - The Fairmont Empress Hotel
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort
- 1415 Government St
- Victoria Regent Waterfront Hotel & Suites
- Black Ball Ferry Line
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA
- Finest At Sea
- The Breakwater
- Beacon Hill Park - (At the petting zoo)
- 930 Burdett Ave - Christ Church Cathedral
- Craigdarroch Castle
- Oak Bay Municipal Hall
- Oak Bay Marina
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- 307 Cook St
Gray Line Sightseeing Victoria
Operates: March 11th to April 28th - Departure at 12:00pm (Saturday to Sunday) April 29th to June 30th (Daily departures every hour) - Departures from 13:30 to 17:30 Please note that times varies depends on the season
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please exchange your voucher for a boarding pass with the kiosk staff
- Wheelchair accessable on lower level only
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Seating is on first come priority
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- PPE/Masks All passengers are required to wear a face mask or covering for the full duration of the tour. COVID Screening Questions Passengers will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 using a series of questions. Passengers will be denied boarding if they answer yes or refuse to answer.
- Unlimited afternoon access
- Fully narrated tour
- Customized interactive brochure to guide you
- Local taxes
- Castle admission
- Not vailid before 11:30pm
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Sightseeing Victoria in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.