What You'll Get
Begin your daylong tour of Washington DC by boarding your comfortable, air-conditioned coach at Union Station. As you travel the city, listen to your knowledgeable driver share information and anecdotes about the US capital and its many famous sights.
Get off your coach to visit certain landmarks independently. Join a guided tour (reserved for you in advance) of the US Capitol, where the Congress meets, and make the most of your photo stop at the White House South Lawn. At the White House Visitor Center, get a sense of what the White House looks like inside and learn about US presidents. Have lunch (at your own expense) at your choice of several locations; your guide will let you know when to return to the coach.
Pay your respects to the heroes of World War II at the stately World War II Memorial with its lovely fountains. Spend time exploring the vast collections at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum and the Smithsonian National Museum of American History.
In the course of your tour, you'll also see the Washington Monument, FBI headquarters (J Edgar Hoover Building), Federal Triangle, Ellipse, Tidal Basin, National Archives, House and Senate Office Building, US Botanical Gardens, National Gallery of Art, US Navy Memorial and Grant Memorial — so keep your camera handy!
Your 7-hour tour of Washington's best-known sights concludes at Union Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour requires that you print your voucher and present it to the Union Station office; otherwise you may not be guaranteed your spot on this tour
- If the wheelchair is collapsible (i.e. can fold up) and the passenger is able to walk onto the bus, the passenger can take this tour without making any special arrangements
- If the passenger is confined to the wheelchair, or it is not collapsible, the passenger or their agent will need to contact the tour operator two weeks prior to the departure of their tour to request a coach with a wheelchair lift
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Reservation of guided tour of the US Capitol
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Tour departs from Union Station
Returns to original departure point
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Grayline Washington (Gold Line/Grayline) in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity. This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.