Atlanta is now the Hollywood of the South and home to #1 Reality shows. Our tour explores dives into Atlanta's rich history, popular filming locations, shopping and restaurants for Atlanta's Reality TV, tour focus on TV shows RHOA and Love & Hip Hop. moderate walking involved. Plenty of photo opportunities! We also Visit popular filming locations for many other Reality shows. Go to celebrity owned businesses, Like Kim Thomas the glamjunkie, Kandi’s Tags Boutique. We walk by several exciting locations, 2 Chainz's Escobar, - Rasheeda and Kirk -The Frost, Bistro, Old Lady Gang, The Glam Shop, , Downtown, Castleberry Hill and SWATs. Explore Atlanta's Reality TV industry, perhaps bump into a favorite celebrities. Get ready to spill the tea!. Please note we only go outside of the Tyler Perry Studios, moderate walking involved. Plenty of photo opportunities!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tags Boutique, 177 Peters St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
We visit the store location of the most popular cast member on Real Housewives of Atlanta.TAGS Boutique, owned by Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Kandi Burruss. Tag offers up trendy affordable clothing for the classy fashionable women.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Castleberry Hill, Atlanta, GA, USA
The Castleberry Hill, neighborhood is adjacent to and southwest of Downtown Atlanta. It’s a federally recognized historic district since 1985 and became a City of Atlanta Landmark District in 2006.
We do a walking tour of the following business in the Hill. Old Lady Gage Restaurant, The Glam Shop, and Rasheeda and Kirk's Frost Restaurant and Bar.
Castleberry Hill has the highest concentration of Black-owned commercial real estate in the city, according to H. Jerome Russell Jr., board chairman of the Russell Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, a nonprofit that helps support Black entrepreneurs and small-business owners.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tyler Perry Studios, 315 Deshler St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
Acquired by Tyler Perry in 2015, the 330-acre lot is located in the heart of Atlanta on the historic grounds of the former Fort McPherson army base. The major motion picture studio, one of the largest production facilities in the country, showcases forty buildings on the National Register of Historic Places, twelve purpose-built sound stages, 200 acres of greenspace and a diverse backlot. Tyler Perry Studios Fort McPherson is the fourth expansion in the lineage of the writer, actor, producer, director, and philanthropist’s creative empire.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wear mask at all times during the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Lunch - A community Hot Spot, with Local entrepreneurs who shared a love of Italian cuisine had the desire to create a unique restaurant concept featuring pizzas, salads and sandwiches, wines and craft beers.
- Entry/Admission - Tyler Perry Studios
- No entry into Tyler Perry's Studios - we visit outside of studio only
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Great Exploration Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.