If you're new to white water rafting trips, no worries, as you have four miles of relatively calm water to learn the paddle commands and how to paddle effectively as a team. Along the way there are incredible views into Glacier National Park's dramatic terrain.
Once you get to John Stevens Canyon the river picks up speed and your adventure really begins. You'll need all of that practice from upstream to execute the commands in the white water. With rapids like Bonecrusher, Jaws and the Notch (to name a few) your crew is sure to have an exciting time.
What You'll Get
Our Half Day White Water Trips offer an exciting day of Class II-III rapids and breathtaking views along the southern boundary of Glacier National Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Raft, PFD, & Paddles
- Entry/Admission - Middle Fork of the Flathead
2 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Great Northern Rafting in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.