This seasonal tour runs from Tuesday, September 7, 2021 to Friday, May 27, 2022, it's the perfect time for stick to your ribs hearty samples. Enjoy a delicious 2-hour stroll through New York City's famous and colorful East Village, with its old world Eastern European eateries full of yummy pierogi, kielbasa, egg creams and baked goods.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Mark's-in-the-Bowery Church, 131 E 10th St, New York City, NY 10003-7504
Meet your guide outside Little Poland in the East Village to begin your walk through the historic area.
See historic and colonial St. Mark's in the Bowery Church, the burial place of Peter Stuyvesant, the last Dutch Governor General of New Amsterdam. Stroll down Second Avenue with its Little Germany turn-of-the-century architecture. See funky St. Mark's Place, current and former home to Beatniks, punk rockers, and jazz greats. St. Mark's Place has various Thai, Afghani, and pub grub culinary options. It was also home to Andy Warhol's Night Club and the 19th century German American Shooting Gallery.
Come taste, savor, and learn NYC's East Village and its rich, old world history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Each walk is no more than 1 mile
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Greg Walks NYC/Gregory S. Marro and all agents/assigns/employees, are released/discharged, from/against any/all liability arising from participation in Greg Walks NYC Food Tours. This release is legally binding on all tour participants/heirs/successors,/assigns/ legal representatives. Tour participants assume all travel risks/liabilities and release Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro from all/any liabilities/penalties to the maximum permitted by law. All aforementioned terms apply and are binding for all Viator/TripAdvisor ticket purchases. No shows are non-refundable. Tourists MUST inform tour guide of any/all food allergies, and dietary restrictions PRIOR to tour start. No alcohol is permitted / served on the tour. Smoking is not permitted as a courtesy to the guide and fellow foodies. Photos and videos taken by Greg Walks NYC / Gregory S. Marro may be used for offline and online social media sites.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Food samples
- Alcohol/smoking not offered/allowed nor smoking are available during the tour
B&H Dairy, 127 2nd Ave, New York City, NY 10003, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the GREG WALKS NYC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.