Get the most out of Arlington National Cemetery with this 2 hour, guided walking tour. Pay your respects to President John F. Kennedy, view the ceremonial Changing of the Guards at the Tomb of the Unknowns, and learn American history as you visit civil war graves and notable people throughout history. Join a local, expert guide to ensure you see all Arlington Cemetery has to offer.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22211
View the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns, a highly ritualized ceremony by the US Army 3rd Infantry.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Arlington House - The Robert E. Lee Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22211
Visit Arlington House, the former home of Robert E. Lee.
Stop At: Arlington National Cemetery, Entrance at Arlington Memorial Bridge, Arlington, VA 22211
Civil War Graves, Presidents, Supreme Court Justices and many more
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: John F. Kennedy Grave Site, 1 Sheridan Dr, Arlington, VA 22211
Visit the grave of John F. Kennedy, as well as Jackie Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Edward Kennedy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a walking tour, there will be approximately 2 miles of walking and inclines.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours only operate within local allowances and guidelines. Check local restrictions for DC, Arlington National Cemetery, and Arlington, Virginia before planning your trip.
- 2-Hour Arlington Cemetery Guided Walking Tour in Washington DC
- View the ceremonial Changing of the Guards at the Tomb of the Unknowns
- Visit some of the cemetery's most important memorials, including the USS Maine Mast Memorial
- Visit the grave of John F. Kennedy, as well as Jackie Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Edward Kennedy
- See notable sites such as the former home of Robert E. Lee, and the grave of famed Audie Murphy
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Arlington National Cemetery
90 to 120 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Guided Tours DC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.