Perfect for those who have ridden a minimum of 5 rides through the advanced rider. The Private Advanced Horseback experience is a 90 min. guided experience that provides the opportunity for controlled trotting and cantering within the ride. This experience is for those who have ridden a minimum of 5 times to those who are experienced riders. Wranglers will do a safety briefing and assessment with each rider. Wranglers will assess riding skills and will base the pace of the ride on the “least skilled ability” of the riders in the group. Wranglers are responsible for keeping the ride safe and all riders on their horses so they will make the judgment call on how fast the ride moves out. This ride makes not guarantees that riders will get out in a trot or canter as it is based on wrangler assessment of riders ability to stay safe in the saddle. In the event a ride isn’t safe at a trot or a canter guest will still be taken out on an awesome private riding experience at a safe pace.
What You'll Get
Please check in 30-minute before your ride time. There will be a 15-minute safety briefing prior to the ride. Our goal is to leave on time so we provide you the full experience. Please plan ahead so you are not late.
Riders must be at least 12 years old and no pregnant riders allowed. Our weight limit for the Advanced Ride is 220. Minimum 2 riders per booking. A $25 single rider fee will be assessed if only 1 guests is booking. Gunstock Ranch is located 2 miles North of the Polynesian Cultural Center, between the towns of Laie and Kahuku, Oahu. We are a 10-minute drive from Turtle Bay Resort.
We recommend that you wear long pants and covered shoes for this ride. Cowboy boots are not required. Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water. Small cameras are welcome. For chilly days it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket. Backpacks, bags, and bulky camera equipment will not be allowed on the horse for the ride. We do have a small pack on the saddle that can fit a water bottle or small camera.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. 220lb/100kg weight limit
- Long pants and covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Phones or small cameras are allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders are allowed.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Use of helmets
- Tour wrangler/ guide
- Free Parking
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Bottled Water (available to purchase)
56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Laie, HI 96762, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gunstock Ranch in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.