Get away from the groups with this guided horseback ride for just the two of you, paired with a perfect, private picnic. The picnic includes cold cut sandwiches on homemade bread, fruit, chips, homemade cookies, chocolate mints, water, Hawaiian fruit drinks and a bottle of sparkling cider. The Sweetheart Ride is a 2-hour guided ride (includes safety briefing) and is a walking-only ride, no trotting or cantering will be allowed. Suitable for all skill levels. No pregnant riders will be allowed. Our weight limit for any rider is 240 lbs. If you are comfortable on horses and would like to add some advanced ride features, you may upgrade to the advanced sweetheart ride for an additional fee. All riders in your party must be experienced riders for the Advanced Sweetheart Ride.
What You'll Get
Please check in 30-minute before your ride time. There will be a 15-minute safety briefing prior to the ride. Our goal is to leave on time so we provide you the full experience. Please plan ahead so you are not late.
Gunstock Ranch is located 2 miles North of the Polynesian Cultural Center, between the towns of Laie and Kahuku, Oahu. We are a 10-minute drive from Turtle Bay Resort.
We recommend that you wear long pants and covered shoes for this ride. Cowboy boots are not required. Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water. Small cameras are welcome. For chilly days it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket. Backpacks, bags, and bulky camera equipment will not be allowed on the horse for the ride. We do have a small pack on the saddle that can fit a water bottle or small camera.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. 240lb. weight limit
- Long pants and covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Small phones or small cameras allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Use of helmets
- Tour wrangler/ guide
- Free Parking
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Bottled Water (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gunstock Ranch in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.