One of the best ways to enjoy the beauty of the Hawaiian North Shore countryside is on horseback. You and your horse will wind through mountain trails that will reward you with sneak peaks of the crystal blue ocean far below. The highlight spot of this adventure is our scenic lookout which provides a majestic and panoramic view of the Windward side of Oahu. This is a unique and fabulous photography spot, so bring your camera.We work to keep our ride sizes small because we want you to feel like you have experienced a true Paniolo (Hawaiian Cowboy) horseback ride. On this ride, you are likely to see wild pigs, cattle, and other horses roaming through our mountain trails.The Scenic Horseback Ride is a 1.5-hour experience is a walking-only ride, no trotting or cantering will be allowed. A great ride for the whole family, suitable for all skill levels ages 7 and up. No pregnant riders will be allowed. Our weight limit for any rider is 240 lbs.
What You'll Get
Please check in 30-minute before your ride time. There will be a 15-minute safety briefing prior to the ride. Our goal is to leave on time so we provide you the full experience. Please plan ahead so you are not late.
Gunstock Ranch is located 2 miles North of the Polynesian Cultural Center, between the towns of Laie and Kahuku, Oahu. We are a 10-minute drive from Turtle Bay Resort.
We recommend that you wear long pants and covered shoes for this ride. Cowboy boots are not required. Wear sunscreen and bring a bottle of water. Small cameras are welcome. For chilly days it is a good idea to bring a light sweater or jacket. Backpacks, bags, and bulky camera equipment will not be allowed on the horse for the ride. We do have a small pack on the saddle that can fit a water bottle or small camera.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking. 240lb/109kg weight limit
- Long pants and covered shoes are recommended; bring a light jacket if the weather is cold
- We ride rain or shine. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Phones or small cameras are allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No pregnant or intoxicated riders will be allowed to ride.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Use of helmets
- Tour wrangler/ guide
- Free Parking
- Food and drinks, unless specified (available for purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuity (recommended)
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gunstock Ranch in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.