Experience the beauty of Oʻahu South Shore as we sail toward Lēʻahi (Diamond Head) aboard the spacious Haleiwa Queen, a 50ft power catamaran, with 49 seats, an onboard restroom, a shaded deck, and complimentary beverages. Learn the history of Waikīkī where chiefs and commoners once lived. Our local born and raised crew members will share stories of their ancestors and experiences about growing up in this magical place, Hawaiʻi. Waterman their entire lives, our crew will share their passion, love, and respect for the ocean. You will explore the lively and vibrant ocean floor through our magnified glass bottom view ports. Enjoy the clear view of the Pacific Ocean as we cruise over live coral reefs, encounter tropical fish, honu (sea turtles), eel, reef sharks, dolphins, and humpback whales during season.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Slip FA1 Kewalo Harbor, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4901
Depart from the centrally located Kewalo Basin Harbor. Easy access to Waikiki, Honolulu and the North Shore of Oahu.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
See the iconic Waikiki Beach Boardwalk
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Get the best view of the famous volcanic tuff cone.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests who reschedule with less than 24-hours notice will be required to pay an additional $20 per person change fee
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are not available
- Lifejackets are provided for all ages
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide names and ages of all passengers. This is mandatory for our US Coast Guard Manifest
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is casual, sunscreen is advised. Evening tours may be cool, light jacket or sweaters recommended.
- Credit cards are charged at time of booking. A strict 48 hour cancellation applies.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Sightseeing cruise Day and Evening Sunset
- Dolphin & marine life watching. Whales during winter months
- Experience the underwater sea world of Hawaii from the comforts of the boat
- Learn about the history and culture of Hawaiʻi
- See the beautiful evening lights of Waikiki
- Bottled water & Drinks available
- A canopy covered deck for shade
- Restroom on board
- The listed price does not include a parking fee. Kewalo Basin Harbor is a pay to park Harbor. The city bus from Waikiki to the harbor takes approx 20 minutes
- Alcoholic drinks (BYOB is ok).
- Gratuities (optional) Captain and Crew split all gratuities.
- Transportation to and from the marina
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Haleiwa Glass Bottom Boats LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.